Thursday 12 March 2015

Intro




















I am currently living and working in Albacete, Spain.  Whilst browsing eBay looking for a second hand 4x4 to pull a horse trailer, I came across a GBS Zero for sale and, after a visit to the factory and a test drive with Keith, I fell in love (with the car, not with Keith) and placed an order.

I chose the following specification:

Ford-based, narrow body
Aluminium panels, factory painted white with 2 black stripes
Zetec engine with ATR throttle bodies
ATR suspension

GBS fitted and painted the panels for me prior to delivery and had to complete a few other jobs which cannot be done after the panels have been fitted.

Then, in March 2015, I managed to get my kit delivered by a house removal company who were travelling from Worksop (about 2 miles from the GBS factory) to my nextdoor neighbour's house for his move back to the UK - as we say in the biz, you're better to be lucky than good!

And that's where my journey begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment